DETAILERS & SUPERVISOR ROLES
Our Magic Team Leaders are people who are passionate about the ‘quality of the clean’. They are our experts and responsible for training up teams and making sure they deliver excellence with every wash at each step on the production line.
They do this by supporting and encouraging their teams throughout the day.
Our Magic Detailers are people who are passionate about attention to detail and who take care & pride in the work that they do.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for like minded people that are great with their hands, love working in a team and take pride in everything they do.
Whether it’s a focus on restoring cars back to new, or leading and supervising a team on the wash floor, we’ll teach you a craft along with leadership and organisational skills that will deliver satisfaction in your role.
Qualities, skills & experience we‘re looking for:
- People person
- Team player
- Energetic and strong work ethic
- Natural at motivating others
- Responsible and reliable
- Amazing communicator – clear and gives constructive feedback regularly
- Great at following process.
- Super strong attention to detail and passion for quality
- Taken on a leader/supervisor role in the past whether that be a sports captain at school or a team leader in a previous job
- Part-Time or Full-Time arrangements to suit your personal needs
Nationally Accredited Qualifications
Magic offers formal training in Leadership and Auto Repairs to selected applicants
- Complete your studies during work hours
- Achieve Nationally Accredited Qualification on completion
- Apply the training in your role for greater career success and opportunities